Subs are now due
Please check your emails from the club Treasurer or see the relevant information in the March Servo Chatter
Level 3 instructions:
Good Afternoon guys
Well according to Jonathan’s email we are allowed to fly at our local field and not to travel out of our region.
Based on this for those that want to and the weather will allow there will be sport flying at the field, we will look at the competitions at a later date, maybe around June.
There will be protocols in place, and for the field to stay open these protocols must be adhered to.
· There will be a sign in sheet in the club house, this must filled in by those at the field
· Social distancing only 3 fliers on the flight line, and a distance of 2 meters
· If you require someone else to handle your plane or trannie supply gloves and dispose of after use
· Sorry Pete no barbie
· The club house door handle and lock to be cleaned before handling
· If feel unwell do not come to the field stay home
· If you feel unsafe stay home
· Use proper hygiene etiquette when coughing and sneezing
This is all new to everyone and as such we must rely on each other to stay safe.
I am picking any breaches and they will shut down the use of recreational activities, so it is our shoulders to be safe
Lastly lets be safe out there and see you at the field on Sunday !!!
To find the field from PN, drive over the Pahiatua Track and as you descend the hill into Pahiatua turn right before you cross the railway line, proceed for approx. 1km, the road turns sharp, at this point turn right (if you are on gravel you have gone too far) find the drive with letter box 86, proceed up drive. Click here for Goggle Map
Website problem with the document pages - please email to request the document be emailed to you.
with one other day midweek flying.
Club hat and shirts are now available.
Place an order with any of your committee members.
Hats - $15 Your typical fisherman "Gilligan" style
Shirts - $30 100% Dri-zone polyester, anti-snag and moisture wicking, UPF rating 50+