Sunday 22 July
The river road into the flying field has had a couple of loads of metal spread on top, drive carefully while it beds in. The whole flying field is still very wet and the vehicle track is un-driveable. The weather forecast is predicting more rain on Sat and Sun, so doubtful if there will be any flying.
Website problem with the document pages - please email to request the document be emailed to you.
with one other day midweek flying.
Club hat and shirts are now available.
Place an order with any of your committee members.
Hats - $15 Your typical fisherman "Gilligan" style
Shirts - $30 100% Dri-zone polyester, anti-snag and moisture wicking, UPF rating 50+